Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blog Pickle - Architecture blog

I really enjoy architecture and interior design, but not enough to be an employee or entrepreneur in either profession.

Frank Lloyd Wright is my favorite architect and so over the years I've looked through a lot of pictures of homes and buildings he's designed. Our home in Michigan was semi-inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright since one of his students, Alden B. Dow, designed many of the homes in our town and other developers seemed to catch on to the idea.

My brother Scot is into architecture and has designed quite a few buildings. He too has a love for the architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright. So, he has applied that skill and love into a house that is specifically for me. We've worked together on this for the past couple of years.

Scot has now started a blog and is writing about some of his architectural discoveries.
http://aboutthebox.blogspot.com/

P.S. He is an amazing writer! I had no idea.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...