Sunday, July 13, 2008

Blog Pickle - Matt dancing around the world

My friend Ann placed this link on her blog - http://globetrekker28.blogspot.com/2008/07/fun-video-with-matt.html .

It has this guy named Matt that has traveled around the world doing this little dance. He had been on the news quite a bit last year, but I hadn't seen him lately. It's kind of like the unlucky tourist idea that circles through email a few years ago...except this is a little more positive.

The video is very inspiring and can also be found on his official page at http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/?fbid=PGPaT . When I see these types of things I'm inspired to live a little better, travel a little more and care for people in real ways. No, I can't quit my job right now and travel the world, but it doesn't mean I can't make people happy where I live and learn about people in far away countries. My time will come.

This little project of his also makes me realize that it's often those simple little things that bring people of seemingly different backgrounds together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...