Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blog Pickle - Wedding websites

2008 is the year of weddings!

I've had two friends get married so far this year, three more to go and I hope to add my own to it in the fall.

In the past few years I've planned on announcing my wedding online instead of sending out invitations. This is especially after I found out that I'm about the only person that actually keeps wedding announcements that I've received. So, "to heck with that" is my attitude toward paying for full color photos toward a mailing that just goes on a refrigerator for a month and then into the garbage.

This is why it has been great to see the latest announcements online. Here are a few:
Most sites cost all of $4-5 a month and are easy to update and modify without any HTML or website development experience. One of the side benefits of web 2.0 technology.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...