Wednesday, August 4, 2010

There is no God for me you said

There is no God for me you said
Dark stone eyes, gaze straight ahead


Abandoned me at time of need,
One set footprints, size of me


No one helps carry load
Weary, mad, at end of road

They say to pray
Kneel , bow head

Mirage of hope
Light flickers, then dead


My heart tried change
Did no good

Saw no answer
Said I should

I cannot sleep,
Toss and turn

Close friend asks,
When will I learn

God loves me, my soul created
No matter what, He has waited


Till son below turns eyes above
Toward Father of infinite love

And proclaims within, there is a God
Stone eyes change, hand on the rod

Ups and downs, through and around
Life journey, eternal round

Change heart now, feel the joy,
Father in heaven loves his boy

Fight Him, mock Him
Deep despair

Embrace Him, follow Him
Eternal care
 
God loves his boy.

RDC
8/1/2010

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...