Saturday, September 22, 2012

Come with Me Child

One of my friends wrote this, but I can't remember who. I will have to trigger a Facebook post about it:

Come With Me Child

Darling child come with me
to an enchanted place,
where the flowers feel like velvet
and the snowflakes are made of lace.

Come child; come and see
this place where imaginations grow,
like tangled vines and bright green moss,
the place only you and I know.

And when the stars shine through the night,
I'll think of you, little one,
And call you "Golden Hair,"
for your shine is as bright as the sun.

Come with me tiny "miracle of heaven";
Let's get away from this evil sphere,
to this place where you'll be loved -
where you'll rid of all your fears.

So let us be gone to this enchanted land
where many friends there'll be,
to wipe our tears and make us smile;
Come child; come with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...