Saturday, October 1, 2011

Declaration of Financial Empowerment

Found in some old notes:

I pledge the following:

  1. Use home ownership to build wealth
  2. Save and invest 10-15% of my after tax income
  3. Commit to a program of retirement planning and investment
  4. Engage in sound budget, credit, and tax management practices.
  5. Measure my personal wealth by net worth, not income.
  6. Be proactive and knowledgeable about investing, money management, and consumer issues.
  7. Provide access to programs that will educate my children about business and finance.
  8. Support the creation and growth of profitable, competitive small business enterprises.
  9. To use a portion of my wealth to strengthen my community.
  10. To ensure my wealth is passed on to future generations.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...