Saturday, January 17, 2009

Vision Board

So, I was channel surfing the other night and came across that bachelor show that I never watch right when everyone was looking at this girl like she was a nut.

Apparently she had just finished telling the bachelor that she had a "vision board." I stopped to listen when they brought it up because I remember hearing about this in the book called "The Secret."

Thought I'd look it up this evening and here's a site about it - http://www.visionboardsite.com/. It seems to be the same concept that Amway had so many years ago - put up what you want to be, what you want to have, and where you want to be in pictures on your refrigerator.

Hmmm.

Perhaps there is a way to utilize this idea to my benefit.

Side note: I read The Secret when I was up at a Harvard Business School Publishing meeting a few years ago. There was a drawing for a very nice iPOD and I believed I would win it and I did. However, being a government person I had to contribute it to my work. It was kind of a neat little experience in positive thinking. Of course, it stopped there. I did not win the lotto that next week though my intentions were focused and good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...