Sunday, October 5, 2008

Blog Pickle - blog of deep thoughts and quotes

After I finished my undergrad program I went to Indianapolis for about a year and worked as a substitute teacher and tried to figure out what I wanted to do with my life. Someone I knew was in the training business and invited me to work at his booth at a small ASTD (training and development association) conference.

While at his booth (Franklin Covey booth), I met a guy that not only trained people, but was also a professional motivational speaker for different organizations. I've kept his email since and about once a year keep in touch.

Recently, I invited him to join me on Facebook and I found out he has a blog where he keeps some of his personal thoughts as well as his thoughts about quotes from famous people.

I think I'll start following this - http://www.wisdomeverywhere.blogspot.com/ - going forward.

I was especially pleased to see that he knew about this book that I love - Notes to Myself by Hugh Prather.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...